Inline Aseptic Filling Machine
Trepko 100 Series Inline Filling Machines
The Trepko 100 Series provides tailor–made and reliable solutions for the filling and closing of pre–formed containers. The rigid and proven mechanical design of the machinery within this series enables high speeds. The machines are built in a format of up to 10 lanes and are offered with double indexing systems which allows for either a fast format size change or a doubling of the machines output.
An in-line and highly developed modular principle allows a competitive, detailed and thorough response to the exact request of the customer. The series caters for the most extreme needs whether these be demanding hygiene requirements, capacity requirements or the complex requirements of the product itself.
As standard and as with the entire range of Trepko machines, the 100 Series is CE– marked and is built in accordance with all applicable European safety standards.
- Flexibility: suitable for a variety of products, available for both cups and straight sided containers, quick size change, flexibility in design, multiple index options for different cup sizes
- Versatility: modular design to allow for customer bespoke layouts, manufacture and operation
- Comprehensive: integrated solutions for all the phases of the packaging process
- Individuality: tailor made solution
- Hygiene: three levels of hygiene: Aseptic, Ultra Clean, Standard.
For more information about how Thermaflo can assist you with your inline aseptic filling requirements go to our contact page and leave a message or give us a call.