ESL Bottle Filling Machine
Extended Shelf Life (ESL) is expanding the lifespan of perishable products through packaging, without changing the taste characteristics of the freshly produced product itself.
ESL a great choice for those wanting a longer shelf life without the additional expense of aseptic technology, and is well suited for products such as Milk, Juice, Water etc.
You'll benefit from:
- Save on delivery costs - No need for daily delivery with a longer product shelf life.
- Shelf life stability - without compromising on fresh flavour
Factors to consider for ESL:
- Clean room = Class 100
- HEPA filtration
- Laminar vertical airflow
Eliminate potential contamination issues from the cap.
Single or double stage rinsing using a combination of sanitizing agents available.
Auto-sanitise and CIP
- Auto-sanitise (Surface Sterilization)
- A multi-stage programmable system to conform to individual product requirements.
- CIP (Clean in Place)
- Multi-stage, two-directional systems which can be programmed to confirm to individual product requirements.
To find out more about our extended shelf life bottle filling equipment, leave us a message or give us a call.
Your Sales Rep
Roy is our highly experienced Technical Sales Rep. for Liquid Filling and Packaging based in Australia.