Ice Cream Manufacturing and Filling
|Products||Ice Cream, Gelato, Frozen Yoghurt|
|Ice Cream Mix Preperation||100L Per Batch - 10,000L Per Hour|
|Pasteurising Inlet Temperature||4 Deg C - Any|
|Pasteurising Temperature||73 Deg C - 90 Deg C|
|Pasteurising Outlet Temperature||Any - 4 Deg C For Ice Cream Mix|
|Churn inlet temperature||4 degrees - 10 degrees|
|Churn outlet temperature||-4 Degrees - -20 Degrees|
|Churn Flow Rate||100L Per Hour - 1,500L Per hour|
- Technical Design - It all starts with the design to achieve that perfect, velvet mouth feel. We make sure that we understand what the client is wanting, then translate this into the technical design.
- Ice-Cream / Gelato Ingredient Mixing – Due to the wide variety of ingredients that could be used, we pay particular attention to the mixing stage to ensure full hydration of the various components. Typically this would involve in line or in tank high-shear mixing depending on the client’s requirement.
- Heat treatment - The ice-cream mix is then forwarded to either a batch pasteuriser or continuous HTST pasteuriser for the heat treatment process.
- Homogenisation – Again, depending on the client’s specifications, a homogeniser can be included to ensure that the final mix is at the correct micron level.
- Ice-Cream Aging Tanks - Once the mix has been heat treated and cooled, it is then stored in an aging tank where it is kept at 4 deg C or less.
- Ice-Cream Churn – We have a great range of ice cream churns available, these are state of the art, specifically designed to enhance the finished product.
- Ice-Cream Fillers - We will supply the correct filler solution: this will depend on the type and packed weight of packaging and the required flow rate.
For more information about how Thermaflo can assist you with your ice cream production, please call 1800 198 701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org