Dynamic Crossflow Filtration
Crossflow filters are state-of-the-art for substances with poor filtration characteristics
The use of ceramic filter membranes is gaining popularity in successful implementation when other separation processes, besides cake-forming filtration, do not achieve the desired results.
Thanks to its small dimensions, the DCF skid not only provides very efficient separation technology but is also a very compact and space-saving unit, benefiting from its vertical layout.
You'll benefit from:
Higher Yield due to higher retentate concentration
Optimum product quality - due to single-pass filtration concept, short residence times, no contact with gases, and minimum thermal and mechanical impact
Reduced energy consumption - Up to 80% reduction in energy consumption compared to traditional membranes
Fields of Application:
Water recovery in starch processes
Sterilization of juices
Scope of Supply
- Plug-and-play skid, minimum of process and utility connections
- All process instruments included
- Touch panel with graphic visualization of the process Left to right: feed, permeate, retentate DCF skid
- Fully automatic CIP (cleaning-inplace), without an operator being present
- Feed pump with frequency converter included
- Connections for three CIP media as well as hot and cold water handling included
- Frequency converter to allow optimum adjustment of membrane rotation for each product
- Control of retentate discharge, not back to tank, but directly to waste collector
- Automatic backflush allows maximized and homogeneous filtration rates
For more information about clarifying your wine using Dynamic Crossflow Filtration, please leave us a message or give us a call.
Your Sales Rep
Roy is our highly experienced Technical Sales Rep. for Liquid Filling and Packaging based in Australia.