Frautech ArtBREW, the craft beer clarifier.
Trends in beer change fast, and customers are always searching for new flavours, colours, or types of beer. Frautech has developed an easier, more flexible approach to beer clarification in craft brewing.
ArtBREW, the craft beer clarifier from Frautech, is a high-quality simple-to-operate, plug-and-play beer clarification solution for your brewery. Combining efficiency and ease of maintenance, ArtBREW is the right ingredient for your success in the craft brewing industry.
You'll benefit from:
Reduced Oxygen Pickup - The KO₂ system reduces oxygen pick-up.
Higher yields per tank - Up to 10% higher yields compared to traditional filtration and settling methods.
Faster Tank Turnaround - Reduced processing times when compared to traditional filtration and settling methods.
Spend Less On Consumables - The consumption of filter aids minimized or eliminated, and your filter shelf life is extended.
Low total cost of ownership - you'll save energy with the variable speed belt drive, and the low cost of spare parts and ease of maintenance.
Very short return on investment - Typically less than 24 months.
Standard Scope of Supply:
- Complete clarifier unit with colour touch panel and variable frequency drive
- KO₂ oxygen knock-out device
- On-off feed valve, hood cooling valve, sample port at outlet
- Sight glasses at inlet/outlet
- Flow transmitter with totalizer and manual flown regulating valve
- Manual back-pressure control valve
- Water filter, gauges, and all air and electrical connections
- Integration into fully automatic CIP (cleaning in place) system
- Local or remote feed pump
- Air trap or solids discharge pump
- Solids discharge by VolCon system, our perfect control of the discharge volume
- Turbidity monitoring at feed
- Sight glasses with backlighting at inlet/outlet
For more information about the ArtBrew Separator please leave us a message or give us a call.
Your Sales Rep
Anthony is our highly experienced Business Development Manager for liquid food and beverage based in Australia.