Laboratory Membrane System
The MMS Triple System is an easy-to-use batch laboratory membrane device for microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration and reverse osmosis operations.
Applications such as fractionation, purification and concentration of molecules can be tested.
The Triple System is based on a unique designed flat-sheet cell for crossflow membrane testing up to 40 bar.
- Protein or extract fractionation & concentration
- Hydrolysate fractionation & concentration
- Sugar fractionation & concentration
- De-alcoholization of beer and wine
- Soy milk debittering
- Enzyme & protein concentration
- Solvent recovery or exchange
- Acid/caustic recovery
- Catalyst separation
- Solvent exchange & recovery
- Polymer purification & concentration
- Condensate water purification
You'll Benefit From:
- Speed control of circulation pump for variable membrane crossflow velocity
- High operating pressures
- Rapid screening of up to three membranes simultaneously
- Cooling/heating jacket on tank for temperature regulation
- Wide range of membranes available
- Optional ceramic test cell
- HMI interface with data logging
Your Sales Rep
Anthony is our highly experienced Business Development Manager for liquid food and beverage based in Australia.