As the agents for FBF Italia here in New Zealand and Australia, we are able to supply top of the line laboratory-scale homogenisers to research and development facilities.
- The compression head is manufactured from a single block of high-quality stainless steel.
- Suction and discharge valves (ball type) manufactured in zirconium oxide.
- Replaceable seats for valves in food-grade tungsten carbide.
- The pump body is made from a premium grade high-resistance cast iron.
- The crankshaft is machined from a solid piece, nitrited and checked using ultrasounds.
- Lubricating plant of oil splash type. The mechanical organs are in oil-bath.
- The frame is constructed from a square-section stainless steel pipe, provided with dismountable stainless steel panels with a satin finish.
|Lab Homogeniser 2.20
|Lab Homogeniser 2.50
|Dimensions: (LxDxH cm)||46 x 75 x 64 (75)||46 x 75 x 64 (75)|
|Electric motor||1.5 kW, 6P., 3F.||1.5 kW, 6P., 3F.|
|Max. pressure (bar)
|Max. size of particles (mm)||≤ 0.2||≤ 0.5|
|Hopper capacity (L)||0.8/1.6||0.8/1.6|
FBF ITALIA laboratory homogenisers are equipped with two pumping pistons.
Your Sales Rep
Anthony is our highly experienced Business Development Manager for liquid food and beverage based in Australia.