ESL Bottle Filling Systems
WHY ESL (EXTENDED SHELF LIFE)?
Extended Shelf Life is expanding the lifespan of perishable products through packaging without changing the taste characteristics of the freshly produced product itself. Suited for products such as Milk, Juice, Water etc.
- No need for daily delivery
- Less expensive than aseptic technology
- Shelf life stability and Fresh flavor
- Shelf life increased from 7 - 10 days to 12 - 21 days
HOW WE GO ABOUT EXTENDED SHELF LIFE:
- Clean room = Class 100
- Pre filtration
- HEPA filtration
- Laminar vertical air flow
Eliminate contamination for cap.
Single or double stage rinsing using a combination of sanitizing agents available.
Auto-sanitise and CIP
- Auto-sanitise (Surface Sterilization)
- A multi-stage programmable system to conform to individual product requirements.
- CIP (Clean in Place)
A multi-stage, two directional systems which can be programmed to confirm to individual product requirements.
To find out more about our extended shelf life bottle filling equipment call +64 (0)6 353 3640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org